Friday, September 09, 2011

My 9/11 Slideshow

These are some photos I find especially powerful regarding the 9/11/01 attack on the World Trade Center. They are somewhat in chronological order and do not include images from the Pentagon attack site or United 93 crash site. Some of these photos are very well known; I do not have copyright on these images but collect them here under fair use terms. There are other slideshows like this on the internet; this one isn't special. I was only going to post a few of the most powerful images, but I kept including more and more until it ballooned to its present size, presently without commentary.


















































**






































And I think I would finish with this song, which I posted on 9/11 a year ago.

No comments: